RSS

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Scaried my Humans~~


I scared my humans this morning....

I's like to run as fast as I can through doors that are being opened...
thinks it is ton of funs!

However, I's ran into the Giant Lad's closet when he was getting his jacket... and he's shut the door... he never saw me, because I am just a blur whens I am so fast. 

My Giant humans notice I wasn't bugging Mia... and started calling my name..  I thoughts it was funny. 
They opens the closet and alls the others door, but I stayed hidden so I can pounce on thems.
Then they goes out the kitchen door calling me from outsides... 
Silly humans... 

They were sounding really scared, so I tolds them were I was.  Theys gaves me hugs... and I's puuured and gaves them kisses.

Dosen't means I won't trys it again!

7 comments:

Hannah and Lucy said...

You are such a cute little kitten Rose - just be careful you don't hide too well.
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

LMoore said...

You shouldn't do that to them Rose!

Colehaus Cats said...

We remember that game! Sometimes, one of us still plays it, but we're not mentioning names. Okay, it's our sister Miss Newton but don't tell her we said anything. Better a closet than outside! Just sayin'... Purrs...

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

Rose, I got shut in the closet once too - but I meowed for my human the moment she called me! I had already had enough.

Shari said...

I's fun! I can'ts helps myself... is fun scaring my humans!

Quinn and Angel brandi said...

I have my own shelf in the linen closet, so mommy keeps that door open! She does not like me hiding in the pantry closet, but I can get in there really easy! Although sometimes it is hard to get out....

Shari said...

That's is cool Quinn and Angel! I knows... closets are so much funs....
So much to plays with!

Post a Comment