RSS

Monday, August 22, 2016

I's Helping ~~


My Giant Lady has been unders the weather and 
hasn't lets me work on my blog all
by myself.
She thinks I's would get into trouble and talks to people all over the world or somethings.



So a few mornings ago, Giant Lady was playing with some paper, some sticky stuff and a writty thingy.
Grumbling about bills... 
I's don't know what Bills are, but I's don't want them.

To shows my support I's sat on Giant Mr Man's chair,
 likes I seen him do.


I's don't know how my Giant Humans can't stand it, its sooooo boring.

So I's must check things out. 



No bugs or fun things under here......   but wait... 
there is one of those writty things. 
I's need to check it out.


Oh, cools, I's can see why Giant Lady likes to play with these writty thingys....
Then Giant Lady says, "Rose, what are you doing"?

How can she see me under here??? ... That's not fair!


5 comments:

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

Rose, it looks like you are having lots of fun - don't be a stranger!

The Island Cats said...

We can't believe the Giant Lady didn't appreciate you helping her, Rose.

The Swiss Cats said...

You're so cute, Rose ! There are so many fun things to discover on that table ! Purrs

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

WE think you should be trusted ta post on yer own. But we know Beins worryaboutwhat we might say.

BTW, It is our 10th Blogiversary today. We have been looking forward to that fer a long time and hope you will come and visit!

Sweet Purrfections said...

Truffle likes to play with Mom Paula's pens all the time, too

Post a Comment