RSS

Monday, May 25, 2015

I's went to my First big Park ~



Yesterday, my Giant People's took me on a car ride and we wents to a park.
I's liked the car ride.




I's wasn't sure of the Park.
 I's wanted to like it...
Giant Lady said I would, if we could stay for awhiles...
There were interesting smells and little birdies.



I's needed lots of hugs....

This park is supposed to be a place, were it is safe for kitties because all dogs are supposed to be on a leash..
Is the rules...
Giant Lady read them to me.

Only 10 minutes and a dog comes running out of no where's, so Giant Lady picks me ups.

She always protects me.

So we's went back to the car.

I's will never gets to go explore, because to many dog owners in this State, let their dogs run willy nilly all over the place.

I's Hiss in their general direction!




Even's gots to make sure my Giant Mr Man, was safe and I's gave him hugs.

4 comments:

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

My human is always worried about dogs running loose too, when we are out in our neighborhood! She is also very protective of me. She says that there will be something like 100 dogs at BlogPaws where I'm going in a couple of days! But she will keep me safe always.

Melissa, Mudpie and Angel Truffles (Mochas, Mysteries and Meows) said...

Sounds like you had a very exciting adventure!

The Island Cats said...

It's too bad that some humans ruin it for everyone by letting their dogs run free.

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

It seems there is ALLUS some big woofy running loose. Thats why we have a BIG fence around our yard!

Post a Comment