RSS

Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Giant Lady's Art ~



I's been trying to get my Giant Lady to let me post on my Blog,,, 
sheesh...
she is just soo busy lately.  :P

Well, here is somes of her art on giant mugs from Zazzle.
My giant humans love these and who's can blame them, 
there are
kitties on the mugs!
OKs, kitties on three of the Mugs, I's don't know what

is up with the garden shed one.
That's boring.

Howevers, Giant Lady needs to finish the kitten painting of me.
Is No fairs,  Mia and Nari have their own mugs... I's want one too!

Giant Lady's Mugs

3 comments:

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

Yeah, your human needs to do yours, Rose!

The Island Cats said...

Those are some cool mugs. :)

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

We would always rather hear about you...

Post a Comment