RSS

Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Nari ~ The Grumpy


This is Nari,  
she is mean, grumpy and hates all other cats. 
She will kill them.

So she lives on the other side of the house and 
allowed to hunt outside during the 
day, so she will be happy.





Nari does love her Giant Lad and the Giant Lady will do if he is not around.

 Giant Lady said," she needed a new collar" and since she was very happy with the last one...
she bought Nari a new collar too.


Is a Hello Kitty one, is a joke in the house I's was told.. 
those I's don't get it.

4 comments:

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

Somehow a cute collar like that does not seem to suit a kitty with Nari's temperament! I get the feeling that most kitties don't get irony.

Shari said...

Wells... I's think my Giant Lady is a bit quirky... just saying.... purrr....

Luvs,
Rose ~ the adult kitten.

Shari said...

Personally, I's thought this would be better for Nari, but Giant Lady veto-ed me on that.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/207509166/cat-collar-with-bell-cat-breakaway?ref=shop_home_active_13

Luvs,
Rose ~ the adult kitten

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Is the joke that she will ditch the collar ASAP? Cuz we do with ours.

Post a Comment