RSS

Thursday, July 26, 2018

New Harness ~


Giant Lady thoughts she could have me model my new Harness, without taking me out for a walk.
Well... 
I don'ts want to model and I's am letting her know hows I feel.

The cheap harnesses, which did not fit very well, 
lets just say,
 I thought it fun to get out of.
Not that I would go far.


So Giant Lady, searched far and wide for a harness that would fit me perfect, be very comfy and I couldn't get out of.
Sheesh... what fun is that?

She found...CatSpia.

 I have the Cora Harness A.

Mia and Nari also have their own harnesses too,
Mia has the Knox Harness A and
Nari has the Besty Harness A.

All have a slightly different size and fit.
And very highly recommend by me and Giant Lady.

If you are interested in a harness like this...

Catspia Harnesses




She keeps talking and talking, come on Rose she says... please just do a little modeling for me...
This is hows I feel about it.




The harness is for going out and having funs... I's will do photos outside, Not, insides.
Humans do not listen very wells. 

Then she tells me she is too tireds.  So she gets the ears. 


Yes, I know Giant Lady, you can see it in the dark.


4 comments:

pilch92 said...

You look extra pretty in your new harness. I hope you get to go out in it.XO

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

I don't think that's fair, expecting you to model a harness inside! I don't blame you for being put out about that.

Shari said...

Thanks you Pilch92 and Summer. Giant Lady also said it was too hots outside...
Well, she should make it coolers!

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

We don't have harnesses now, but when we were kittens and just learning the borders of our territory, we did. A good one allows movement but stoppage by the Bein ta show us where our territory ends.

Yours looks great.

Post a Comment